четверг, 1 марта 2012 г.

Qld: Olivia to write her life story


AAP General News (Australia)
04-09-2001
Qld: Olivia to write her life story

By Dale Paget

GOLD COAST, Qld, April 9 AAP - Singer and actress Olivia Newton-John is writing a book
about her life and wouldn't mind the movie role going to her teenage daughter Chloe.

Newton-John is on the Gold Coast making a TV movie with Chloe about a drug addicted
rock star whose daughter wants to begin a career in the music industry.

Speaking on the set today, Newton-John confirmed that an autobiography about her real
life is in the works.

"I'm talking about doing a book. I'm going to do a book first and I don't know what
will come from that, I'm still working on that," she said.

Newton-John's representatives have reportedly talked with networks and studios in Hollywood
about putting the story, including her battle and recovery from breast cancer, on the
screen.

Asked whether she would be involved in a movie version of her book, Newton-John was uncertain.

"I don't know where it will lead. I don't know if I'd be in it. Maybe Chloe will play
me," she said.

Newton-John is currently filming The Wilde Girls at various locations in south east
Queensland. In the film Newton-John plays the role of a rock star who abandons her true
love and the life of a top-selling artist after becoming addicted to drugs and alcohol.

Newton-John said she was supportive of Chloe's move into show business.

"I've had an incredible career and I feel very lucky and very blessed I am still going,"

she said.

"I know the pitfalls but I am going to protect her as much as I can."

AAP dp/sc/cjh/de (

KEYWORD: OLIVIA

2001 AAP Information Services Pty Limited (AAP) or its Licensors.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий